Fiancé(e) Visa

A United States Citizen may petition his/her foreign born Fiancé(e) and the children of the Fiancé(e) and/or U. S. Citizen. Once in the United States, the fiancée will have 90 days to marry U. S. Citizen. We can help you and your fiancé(e) get started on this journey!

Translate »