U Visa

​Are you a victim of a crime? Victims of qualifying crimes who are helpful to authorities and suffered from mental or physical abuse as a result of the crime may qualify for a U Visa. You may also petition for your spouse and children. If you are approved, you will receive authorization to work. You may also be eligible for a green card if you have been in the United States continuously for three years after receiving the U visa, and you were available to cooperate with law enforcement.
Translate »